At SOS Technologies, your satisfaction is our priority. With that spirit, we continue to add to and enhance the services you can access online. We not only make it easy for you to manage your account—at anytime, right from your computer—we supply you with insight and information that sheds light on every aspect of your energy use. Through communication and cooperation, we work to build customer relationships that you can count on.
All returns must be authorized by SOS Technologies prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged either phoning Customer Service at 1.888.705.6100 or by email at email@example.com. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, by SOS Technologies discretion, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Original PO number or original order number.
- Please download and fill out the SOS Return Form and enclose with your products.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from SOS Technologies, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Product must be returned within 90 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return:
- Products purchased more than three months prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 6 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
(Each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Regulatory Affairs).
Damages or Shortages
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify SOS Technologies of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, or SOS Technologies shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement.
Products Shipped in Error
Customer must notify SOS Technologies of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by SOS Technologies are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of an error may be returned at SOS Technology’s expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.