With the advanced functionality professional rescuers require, the AED Pro is a great solution for areas where both Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support (ALS) users may respond. It performs as an AED but offers a lot more for ALS-trained responders. It provides the feedback both professionals and lay rescuers need to perform optimal CPR.
AED Pro features:
- Real CPR Help so rescuers know if they’re pushing hard enough and fast enough improving the likelihood of survival
- See-Thru CPR reduces pause time by filtering out CPR artifact and allowing clinicians to see if an organized rhythm is developing
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable for basic monitoring
- Manual defibrillation capability.
- Unique extended USB storage that allows immediate data transfer without leaving the scene
- Intelligent pediatric capability. The defibrillating energy levels are automatically decreased and the ECG analysis is adjusted for a pediatric heart rate when Pedi-padz II electrodes are attached.
ZOLL AEDs can help ensure a fast response time—no matter where the cardiac arrest occurs.
What it includes:
- ZOLL AED Pro
- Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Stat-Padz II or CPR-d Padz
- Non-Rechargeable Battery or Rechargeable Battery
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Operator’s Manual, Training Guide, & Documentation CD
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
- Loaner Program
- 5 Year Factory Warranty