G3 Quicklook EMS AED Backpack – Item# G35007RE1
Item Number: G35007RE1
Are you in need of a great AED backpack? The Q3 Quicklook EMS AED backpack from SOS Technologies has been helping businesses and organizations in various industries across the Midwest in emergency situations for years.
This backpack is known for its quick access compartments in time sensitive situations, as in the life-saving business we all know that every second counts. The quick release buckle at the front of the backpack allows you to quickly get your AED in and out of the front pouch. Large and smaller AED’s can fit into the Q3 backpack and can be adjusted to fit securely. Included inside of the backpack are three removable Velcro pouches, one large and a few smaller to keep all of your medical supplies organized and easy to access.
For questions on the Q3 Quicklook, contact SOS Technologies today!
- Weight: 3.2lbs
- Capacity: 1800 in3
- Made out of a material called Tarpaulin, includes a urethane coating (1 ounce) to protect the backpack from BBP’s and to make it easier to clean
- Quick access to Defibrillator with Single-buckle EMS AED pocket
- 3 removable stick-in-place pouches in the main compartment for quick access to supplies
- Stowaway “Rain Fly”
- Backpack has straps that provide great support and comfort
- The main compartment can be accessed from the backside of AED backpack
- Quickly view the status of AED through urethane window
- Zipper on back panels to access AED and contents
- Designed to hold Generation 3 StatPack Medical Services Kits (First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Circulatory kits, and Remedy kits).
- QuickZip access to the main compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Protection material from abrasion and other elements with a heavy-duty Tarpaulin bottom panel
- Shoulder straps that are foam molded to provide comfortable transport and support
- Internal lining of velcro strips to secure pouches into place or secure other ambulance equipment that is velcro compatible.
- Foam-lined design to keep all medical equipment protected from breakage and other outside elements.
- Quick access side pockets for bandages, vital sign tools, and other ambulance equipment
- Stash pocket in the main compartment used to quickly stash extra items or supplies
- ID window used to label and differentiate your EMS AED backpack from someone else’s