Owning an AED shouldn’t be stressful, let us take care of the complex details!
Arch Medical Direction and AED Management is a web based platform used to effectively manage and maintain AEDs while assisting in compliance with your state’s Good Samaritan laws. Arch also provides ongoing Medical Direction under a licensed physician (required in many states) with post event support should you ever have to use your AED in a rescue.
Would you know what to do if your AED was ever used in a rescue? Arch Medical Direction and AED Management makes it easy to own an AED from purchase through post-event support.
In the event of an AED usage, Arch includes:
– Medical direction in all 50 states including Washington D.C.
– Post-Event review and data management under the supervision of a licensed physician
– Free loaner AED while the data on your AED is being downloaded and interpreted
– Data reporting to required agencies on your behalf
– A copy of the data report for your records
– Free shipping of your AED and loaner AED
– Replacement AED pads sent after documented AED usage
Other features and benefits included with your subscription:
– Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is ready to rescue
– Online interaction from your computer or mobile device to access your AED’s expiration dates, location maps, readiness check logs and more
– Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates for AED batteries and electrode pads
– Online dashboard for easy ordering of electrode pads and batteries which makes AED maintenance simple and hassle-free
– Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
– Policies and Procedures Manual
– AED Certificate of Prescription and Medical Direction by a state-specific licensed physician (if required)
One Year, Three Year, Five Year